Personalized cards with a professional look.
• High-quality, durable card stock
• Thousands of design options
• Premium upgrades available – learn more below
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices exclude VAT
Which paper stock is right for you?
Your business card is a key way to convey who you are and what sets you apart. That’s why we offer an assortment of high-quality, feel-good paper stocks – each designed to help create a card that truly feels like you.
Best for: Photography-based or vibrant designs
Not for: Designs that use less ink; white designs
Feels like: Slick front, silky back
Best for: Light-colored designs
Not for: Dark, vibrant colors
Feels like: Varnished front, silky back
Best for: Lighter designs with pops of rich color
Not for: Mostly dark, saturated designs
Feels like: A smooth polish
Best for: Designs that use less ink
Not for: Heavy, all-over printing
Feels like: Lightly woven
Best for: Simple, rustic designs; black ink
Not for: Modern or color-heavy designs
Feels like: An extra-thick paper bag
Best for: Vibrant, colorful designs
Not for: Light designs, industrial style
Feels like: Soft fuzz, felt
100% post-consumer recycled, uncoated paper. 270 gsm.
Best for: Eco-friendly businesses
Not for: Predominantly dark designs
Feels like: A lightly textured notecard
Best for: Minimalistic, natural designs
Not for: Ink-heavy designs
Feels like: Slightly rippled felt
A great way to make a great impression.
Choosing your finish
• Metallic: Shiny, reflective foil that makes your card stand out in a crowd.
• Spot UV: A glossy, raised coating that makes text and visuals pop.
Choosing your corners
• Standard: The traditional look, with clean 90-degree corners.
• Rounded: Quarter-inch rounded corners create a memorable, modern look.